“Art doesn’t give rise to anything in us that isn’t already there. It simply stirs our curious consciousness and sparks a fire that illuminates who we have always wanted to be.”
― Kamand Kojouri
Screech Arts programs provide an inclusive and encouraging environment for people of all ages and abilities to unleash their creative spirit.
The skills gained through exploring arts practice will set the stage for life, including:
- Making new friends and meaningful relationships
- Improving verbal and non-verbal communication skills, as well as developing new ideas and ways for creative and emotive expression
- Developing creative and artistic talents, including acting, singing, dancing, film production, set and costume design, scriptwriting and more
- Building important life skills such as self confidence, perseverance, focus and the ability to work as part of a team
- Feeling engaged and motivated in other aspects of life, school, work and community activities.